Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry christmas :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! There's still 2 hours before Christmas ends so please enjoy yourself if you can. :)

This Christmas, I celebrated it really differently. Different in the sense that it was a teary Christmas with many stories to share. Unlike the usual routine of either having steamboat, eating pizza, watching movies or playing games, we had drinks, we talked, we shared about our life experiences and we cuddled together to sleep.

It's surprising how much we have to share. I think it's because we haven't really sat down to talk about our life for ages. I think we should have more sharing sessions but hopefully in the next session, we would all be happy people.

Everyone makes mistakes. It's through these mistakes that we learn from and grow stronger. It's through these mistakes that we learn more about ourselves, what not to do and what to do in the future. The things that have passed are over and should be kept in one corner of our memories. Let us all move on to be a better person in future. :) I'm sure we can! Needless to say, I really love you peeps. Thanks for always being there for me.

I know it, I know you mean alot to me. I hope I mean that much to you too. I hope there's a step you will take to make everything better. For now, I know I can only wait, understand and be your support. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home